Saturday, May 28, 2011

Childhood recollection

Surprisingly even for me, I remember my childhood quite vividly.

One of my first memories at all depicts my dad teaching me how to swing :)
As a child I loved staying outdoors and playing with my friends. A carpet beating rack that is still present in my playground, used to be our meeting point and a limitless source of unconstrained imagination. It could be a horse, a castle, a shop or even a tent. Hardly ever was it just a simple carpet beating rack... ;)

I remember also being crazy about collecting colourful cards showing different (especially fairy tale and cartoon) characters. We exchanged them throughout the day and counted carefully in the evening ;)

And here is me at the age of 8 (as far as I remember..lol). I think I had already stopped collecting cards; I felt like a grown-up, you know what I mean..;)

1 comment:

  1. You do look very serious here. And you don't seem to have changed much since then ;)

    ReplyDelete